Friday, September 28, 2007

"Nothing is as pleasant as an autumn day! "


Fall is here! Amazing how the weather affects my mood. While I loved my Arizona sunshine, there is something to be said about a beautiful fall day. So far, Fresno has still given me sunshine, but is now offering cool temperatures too. What a delight! We were trying to hold off pulling out the pumpkins until October, but we cracked today and pulled out the decorations. We just couldn't resist! What a nice day! Hope yours is too.

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

You are on a roll!! Look at all these posts! =) We had an amazing fall day too! I also gave in and pulled out all the fall decorations today and bought some pumpkins! It was too hard to resist - I felt so nostalgic and cozy all day!

Cute pictures! I love the one of Aubrey with her nose pressed up to the screen! Our girls would be such good buddies!