Friday, December 4, 2009

I will cry the day I take my tree down

I finally have a Christmas tree! With the exception of the very first year we were married, we have not had a Christmas tree at our house...until this year. I am absolutely ecstatic! It makes such a difference in making it feel like Christmas in our home. We have had the lights on since we set it up last week and Christmas music playing nearly non-stop as well. I love the Christmas season! I love the treats, the decorations, the music, the coziness, the gatherings, the gifts, and the very special spirit that feels the air as we reflect upon the Savior's birth and in doing good to others.



The decorations on my tree were hand-painted by my Grandma, which makes them extra special. I added some snow flakes and berries and think it is simply the perfect tree for me.


The girls decorated their gingerbread house last night...and have already started to eat it!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your tree is so beautiful. Tree's are more fun when there is a story behind the ornaments.