Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big Changes

After seven years away, we are moving back to Utah! Adam has accepted a job there and will start next week. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind! We are sad to leave our friends and California adventures but look forward to being near our families again. We have missed them! They have been a great help and support throughout this moving process and we are anxious to be there and be done with all the boxes!!! We will have a few months to settle in before the arrival of our next big adventure; we are anticipating the birth of our fourth daughter around Thanksgiving time. A lot going on right now and a lot to look forward too!

11 comments:

Macey said...

Wow, that is so exciting!!! Congrats.

Aryn said...

How exciting to be close to family again!! Congrats on the new baby - hope you are feeling well! Good luck with the move and all your exciting adventures!

Keri West said...

YEAH!!! I know I live in Southern Utah, but this means I can finally visit you guys when we visit my family in West Jordan! Hooray! And your fourth girl? Congrats! Can't wait to see you guys!

S.a.m. said...

hooray! Welcome home! :) Where in Utah are you moving to?

birdie said...

what?!! hooray!! so excited to see you guys soon! and for #4 too. congrats!

Sarah said...

Wow!! So much great news!!! I am so excited (and a bit envious :) of your move. And 4 girls?!? Too fun. I can't wait to see which A name you choose :) congrats!

Justi said...

Oh my heavens! Lots of big news. I'm so thrilled that you are moving back to Utah. Hooray! Now I may actually get the chance to see you every now and then. Congrats on the baby news! That is so exciting. Can't wait to see you.

Travis and Cristan said...

I am so excited for you! What fun things going on in your life! I hope we can get together once you're here! My kids would love playing with your kids!

Karen said...

WOW!! That is a lot going on for your family. Good luck with the move and new baby. 4 GIRLS!!! That's so fun.

Kim said...

sweet!

Texan 2x2 said...

What exciting news! This is certainly a year to remember! Best of luck with your move and settling in. And then with the arrival of your 4th girl! You guys are on a pink streak! :) I'm excited that you will be close to the family and I know they are excited, too! We'll keep in touch when we are there visiting family-- ours and yours! Happy days to you, cousin!! :)