Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My sweet, sweet baby!

Our sweet baby Ambria was welcomed into our family with joyful hearts on Sunday, November 21st at 3:35pm. She weighed 7 lbs 10 oz, was 20 inches long and has black hair! (That makes one of each for hair color...we hope it stays dark.)Everything went perfectfully. I had a very easy labor and delivery and the recovery is going well, although I am exhausted! We have greatly appreciated the help of family and are glad they are close by to enjoy our baby with us.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

7 comments:

Karen said...

YAY!!! Congratulations. I like her name and that it fits with all of your other A's!

Sarah said...

Awww, congrats! She is too too precious. Simply beautiful. I love the name and I'm so happy everything went well. Isn't it funny to see our babies (Baron and Allie) holding our babies? Hahaha. Love it. You look terrific by the way. Congrats again!

Amber said...

Oh my sweet friend, I am so happy for you! She is truly beautiful, and love the name. Wish I was close to see her sweet face in person and visit with you! Pregnancy over and a sweet baby to hold, 2 great things to be thankful for this thanksgiving! Sending you lots of love!!!!!

Becky said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations! We are so excited for you and Adam, both sets of grandparents and your cute girls.

Texan 2x2 said...

Congratulations!! she is perfect. And the name is perfect, too! Hope you are enjoying her and that you've had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Love you all lots!

Patty said...

CONGRATULATIONS all the way from Clovis, California!!!

Travis and Cristan said...

Congratulations! I am glad that live close too! I hope your family is just spoiling you guys! I can't wait to see a picture of the new baby!