Monday, February 21, 2011

Rapunzel, Rapunzel...

Aubrey turned FIVE this past week! She is enamored with "Rapunzel" right now so we celebrated by going out to lunch and attending the movie "Tangled" at the theater with her grandmas. We enjoyed chicken enchilladas for dinner (at her request) and cake and ice cream in the evening with all the family. She, of course, wanted a "Rapunzel" cake so that it what I attempted to make. I used her gift (the Rapunzel tower) as a cake topper and decorated the cake with flowers. I think she was pleased and I sure had fun learning to make roses with icing with my grandma. Aubrey's favorite things in life at five are: dancing, gymnastics, polly pockets and barbies.


Aubrey as "Rapunzel" (she looks quite different as a blonde!)

(can't pass up cuddly baby pictures)


Four Generations: My grandma, my mom, me, and my girls

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Your little Rapunzel is darling. Can you believe our 5 year olds are starting kindergarten this fall? Too crazy :) Oh, and beautiful cake!

Macey said...

Too cute, looks like fun!

Texan 2x2 said...

Love the 4-generation picture! Happy Birthday to Aubrey; your girls are growing up! Cute cake, too--- you always make such great things!