Monday, October 29, 2007

Let the fun begin!


Lexi was invited to a "big girl" halloween party over the weekend. She was so excited that she got to go all by herself! She looked forward to it all week and then when we dropped her off on Friday night, I'm not sure who was more nervous -her or Adam and me! There were lots of bigger kids (ages 3-10) there and that intimidated us a little. Adam and I hoped so much she'd have fun and "fit in". (The things you worry about as a parent!) We took Aubrey on a date while she was at her party and we were so anxious to pick her up the whole time. I think she did have a lot of fun. Punch and cupcakes -who could go wrong with that. She was dressed, as you can see, as a fairy/butterfly. When her daddy saw her all dawled up he officially decided that would be the last time she wears make-up in her life. He's already dreading the day she grows up and leaves him. Poor dads! Even though we grow up and move away, I hope my daddy knows I will always love him and never forget the way it made me feel when he told me I looked beautiful. Lexi loves it the most when she hears that from her dad and he even told her she looked gorgeous the other night. Boy did that make her smile!

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

She is SOO beautiful!!