Saturday, March 8, 2008

Two Year Olds!



Aubrey and I went and got her pictures taken while Lexi was at school last week. She was SO smiley the whole time; it made it a really fun experience (in spite of the stress of her pulling her pig-tails out no less than three times on the way there!)


Just for fun, I thought I'd post the picture we had taken of Alexis when she turned two. Two is a very challenging but very fun age! Lexi thought she was already grown-up by then (and was in many ways). Aubrey is quickly growing into more of a "big girl," but for now, I'm enjoying the lengthened cuteness of her just being "two".

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Alyssa, that is simply the cutest picture ever. She is so darling.

It's weird how young Lexi looks, now. Crazy. Where does the time go?

Brett and Meredith said...

That picture turned out darling! Though they look so different, each of your sweet girls have such a bright smile!

Keri West said...

Oh my goodness! As a photographer, I would seriously travel to California just to take pictures of your smiley girls! They are adorable! What happy children you are raising Alyssa! Nice job!

Andrew said...

So cute, Alyssa. I love her cute little smile. I love Lexie's photo too - she's so happy! I love it:)

birdie said...

Ooops - Andrew is really ME!! I was signed in under his name. Well, I'm sure he would've liked the pictures too :)

GREENLAW said...

they are both adorable!! :) we missed lexi today... hope you guys feel better soon!!

kirsten

Texan 2x2 said...

That has to be the cutest picture ever!!! She looks like a fun little cutie... and the way she is covering up her mouth, like she has a secret, or just can't hold her laughter and smile in for very much longer, is SO sweet!
Love both of the pictures. It is true that your girls have different looks, but both are just simply beautiful!! Just like their mom. Now, will Baby AWahl #3 be blonde or brunette?! We'll be excited to see.

The Maughans said...

I was just wondering if baby #3 will be a blonde or brunette. I vote brunette! I can't believe how much your girls have grown just since you left AZ. How's the VBAC plans going?