Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Into EVERYTHING!!!

Sweet little Allie is ten months old already and she is into EVERYTHING around here! She empties every drawer and cupboard she can get into and has an extra sense that tells her when the baby gate is down or the bathroom door is open -and then she bolts for them! She became quite skilled at pulling off her socks so she could climb up the slide of the jungle gym we used to have set up in our front room (it has since had to be relocated back outside). She pulls books off of bookshelves and underwear out of baskets ...and still she is so cute and loveable that we can't help but smother her with kisses!








7 comments:

Sarah said...

ha ha! I can't believe she is walking already! You are such a good, patient mom to take a pic of the silly things instead of scream (which is what I would do) She is adorable and I love all the pictures of Allie "in action"!

Brett and Meredith said...

Ha! That last picture is the BEST! The look on her face is of pure joy! So cute. (And cheeky, of course:) ) I can't believe how mobile she is...must be trying to keep up with her busy big sisters! Oh, and way to go, Aubrey on the bike! That is sooo wonderful!

Jenn said...

Such cute pictures!!! And I agree with Meredith—that last picture made me smile!

Sara Maddox said...

What a doll! I can't stand how big she is getting. I miss your little clan.

The Van V's said...

What a little cutie pie!!! I love her expression in the last pic...too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

10 mos. already! Time is flying by, eh? She has such a great smile, though I like the last picture best too. Wouldn't it be great to be a baby and just pull out baggies or tissues or wipes over and over again for kicks?

Thanks for posting these - so fun to see her grow!

Gma Day said...

She looks so much like her Gma Stellie! A little reminder of Uncle Dan too but I can't believe how much Gma in her! Cute pics!