Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just the Two of Us




This past weekend, Adam took me to Disneyland...just the two of us. My parents and brother were kind (and brave) enough to come and watch our three girls. Adam and I had a wonderful time. We got to ride all the rides we'd hoped to and enjoyed some time to be together without worrying about all the many things you stress about with the little ones.



We also were fortunate enough to get to meet up with our good friends Jenn and Ryan. Thanks for a fantastic weekend guys! Can't wait until next time. :)

By the way, in case you didn't know, Disneyland has a fantastic Baby Care center. I am still nursing my baby (hooray for making it 10 1/2 months -that is longer than the time I was able to nurse my first two combined!) and so had to take a couple "breaks" throughout the day. The "Baby Care" center is fully equipped for such stops. They have a nice little curtained room with a chair, table and an outlet; sinks to wash "equipment" in, and in case you actually have your baby with you, they have a plentiful supply of about anything you could have forgotten including baby food, diapers, binkies, desitin, lotion, bottles, etc. How awesome! (These come at a charge of course, but that they have them is fantastic!) They also have changing tables, high chairs and a microwave to heat up their food. Very cool and thought you all should know about it. I was impressed.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Whoops, I just posted a comment that was meant to be for this post, but I posted it on the one below... just had to tell you so you weren't confused and think I'm a wacko :)

Jenn said...

Hooray! We had so much fun with you two. Any time you want to cross your fingers, feel free!

Gma Day said...

You gotta love the moments away just the two of you. Of course you adore your little ones, but the times away are mandatory! Good job Adam for sweeping her away to the greatest place on earth!