Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am going to be an aunt!

Great news! I am going to be an aunt...and I am going to have a nephew! I am so excited; you'd think I was having the baby! (Actually, maybe that I don't have to go through the being pregnant part but can still love the cute little guy, is why I am so excited. See, I already know he's cute and I haven't even seen him -not even an ultrasound!) A big congratulations to Adam's brother Danny and wife Heather who are expecting their baby in early October. Can't wait to spoil him rotten! Best of luck in the months (and years) to come!

3 comments:

Brett and Meredith said...

Hooray! This is very exciting news! What to do with a little boy cousin?! He will definitely need some good spoiling! Tell them congrats from us!

Jenn said...

That's so exciting. Congratulations from us, too!

Chad and Kristen said...

Isn't that the best!!! Congratulations!!!!