Monday, May 11, 2009

TOMORROW!


(Miles' Farewell -May 2007)

I can't believe it! In just a little over 24 hours, my brother will be arriving home from his mission in France. He served a wonderful two years teaching the people there about the gospel of Jesus Christ. Alexis said to me today, "after tomorrow, 'Bobo' won't be teaching people about Jesus anymore." I reminded her that we can all be "missionaries" and be example even when we aren't formally called to do so. She is quite the little missionary herself as she sings her heart away for all the neighbors to hear, belting out simple truths of the gospel through primary songs. How grateful I am for music and for primary that help us teach our little ones! Alexis and her Uncle Bobo have a special relationship and no one is more excited in our house than she is to see him and give him a great big hug!

(Je t'aime, mon frere, a la lune et retour!)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I can't believe it's already here! I'm SO excited for Saturday!!