Thursday, June 24, 2010

Daddy Day






We had a really great Father's Day this year. The girls painted picture frames to give to Adam and had SO much fun doing it. Allie even insisted on doing her all by herself. She was so proud of it, all along exclaiming, "it's for my daddy!" We made a nice dinner and had red velvet cake for dessert. Adam is such a wonderful dad to his girls. He loves to give them rides on his back, play tennis with them and read them stories in funny voices. They never let him leave the house without a kiss and miss him all day long. We love you Adam! Thanks for being such a great dad!

2 comments:

Elder Andrew David Arbon said...

I think Adam is a great dad too! I am so fond of your family!! I just think you guys are the greatest...really!! I adore all of you and can't wait for number four! All my love,
Shue

Keri West said...

Happy Father's Day Adam! And cute picture idea, Alyssa! I'm going to start calling you to get my gift ideas. :)