Friday, September 10, 2010

Eat Cake

As many of you may know, I love to decorate cakes. My grandma used to always make a special themed cake for each of our birthdays. After I had kids, I decided I had to carry on the tradition and I have had a lot of fun in the process. Since moving back home, I have gotten a lot more practice as we celebrated both of my parents' birthdays in Augusut and also made a wedding cake for a marriage themed Youth activity in my mom's ward this week. The greatest part about all this cake making, is getting to help eat it! :) Here are my latest creations:



8 comments:

S.a.m. said...

Wow, Lou, that's impressive! Well done!

Texan 2x2 said...

They are all simply awesome!! Watch out: you may have a business in the works if too many people see these! :)

I would certainly love to by one myself! You are great!!

Texan 2x2 said...

Sorry, that was supposed to be "buy", not "by"! :)

Keri West said...

You never cease to amaze me! Great job!

Heidi said...

oh my goodness, those are awesome! You are ridiculously talented! Now that you live in Utah we should hang out more so maybe some of your awesomeness will rub off on me:)

BreeAnn said...

I love those golf cupcakes! so cute!

Brett and Meredith said...

I see a little side business in the works. These are amazing! Of course they are..you are amazing!

Amber said...

Um, can you say extra money, so cute, love your mom's b-day cake, and stellar job on the wedding cake. P.S. It's really snail mail when you never get around to mailing it, coming soon, promise.