Thursday, January 27, 2011

2 months old!

Ambria is two months old! She had her check up this week and first set of shots. She weighed in at 12 pounds and was 23+ inches long. The dr. asked if all my kids had been this big...she is 89th percentile. (And the answer is yes, they have all been good size babies.) Bria is getting heavy to heft around throughout the day; especially the day she got her shots. She was so mad but was calmed down quickly to her big sisters' relief. They had all been very concerned about her shots and has asked the nurse to reassure them that she would be okay. Bria did really well until afternoon and then she screamed for about three hours! I had a headache and a really tired arm that night. I am grateful that my fourth baby is not colicky like the first two were. I don't think I could survive that. Ambria has been a very content baby. She loves to be held, as most babies do, and is a great sleeper. She is smiling a lot now and starting to giggle and "coo." Her sisters smother her with love. Allie is constantly burying her with blankets and stuffed animals and Aubrey still can't get enough time holding her. They even took a little snooze together the other day...and I was happy to sneek one in with them.




2 comments:

Karen said...

so precious. I hope that all goes well as you get ready to move. that's so exciting!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, she is just the sweetest, most beautiful baby. I have been loving all of your postings. Even though I'm sure you weren't happy, the Insomniacs post made me laugh out loud. I hope it was a one-time thing and you are getting much better sleep now. I hope everything works out with your new home and you close quickly. How exciting!