Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back from my sabbatical

Well, it's taken awhile but I'm giving my best effort at getting back into the swing of things (I'm doing such a great job that I didn't even take Lexi to school today -I'm blaming it on the fog.) We spent some time digging our way back away of the holiday hub-bub and have things as much in order as they ever are around the house. I've already used up all my New Years "get lots of cool stuff done" energy, but luckily not before completing a few projects (most of which were behind the scenes things so no one else will be able to appreciate them, but I will since I run the behind the scenes show here so all effort was not in vain. If anyone wants to drop in unannounced, I'd love to show off my closets!) Third trimester exhaustion is beginning to set in. That worries me only because the third trimester just began yesterday for me, but we will persevere. What choice do we have! I'm getting very anxious to meet the new little baby and get more and more anxious the more dreams I have about her birth! Hope the New Year finds you all healthy, happy, and well.


2 comments:

Keri West said...

Looks like a fun holiday with family! I know how you feel about the third trimester exhaustion! Whew! It really does take a lot out of ya. :)

Anonymous said...

The genius behind the third trimester is that by the time you get to the end you're so ready to get that baby out that you'd birth it through your NOSE if you had to! Here's something that will cheer you up: In my particular experience, having 3 little ones is WAY easier than having 2 little ones and being prego. So you've got something to look forward to!