Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Food, Friends and Flowers

Look Grandma, the flowers are still alive...and so are we. :)
The girls love taking care of their garden.





My girlfriend Jenn came to town to visit us last weekend. We had such a great time with her and hope she was at least humored watching us attempt to manage our house of monkeys. Thanks for taking the time to come! We loved having you and I'm up for another pedicure any time you are ready!




Is it just me or does this little baby get cuter every day?!



Alexis had the great idea to go out for a picnic... and so we did. It was our first time out of the house with me and the girls on my own. It was just at the park in our neighborhood, but felt like an accomplishment to me. :) (Mom, you'll be happy tp know I let my girls run around in their bare feet the whole time. Don't fall off your chair; I even took my shoes off!

Did someone "say cheese"?




This was one last activity with Grandma Carolee before she went home last week. (Yea us for surviving our first week on our own!) We sure do miss you Grandma!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hooray! I absolutely loved being there and would be happy to come again. And I'd love it if you'd send me some pictures—because clearly Ryan hasn't heard enough about the trip, now he'll get to see for himself (kinda).

birdie said...

I want to come play! Shoot - I've got to make a time to come and hang out w/ all your girls. I think Andy needs to come along and we can have a reunion.

Allie DOES get cuter and cuter everyday - it's not just you :)

Josh and Shalae said...

Alyssa-
This is Shalae (Neff) Crowther. I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog. I got it from Rachel's blog. Anyhow, your little girls are darling! And congrats on your new little one. My husband and I almost named our little girl Allie a couple months back! Congrats again!!!

GREENLAW said...

i'm glad you're doing well! .. did your mom tell you i ran into her at women's conference?? she told me about your day on thursday morning before preschool!! so sorry i wasn't there!! :( if you need anything this week, let me know!!! and we'd LOVE to join you guys at the park! :)