Thursday, April 3, 2008

The month we've been waiting for.

April is finally here! I can hardly believe it. Any day now, we will be graced by the arrival of our new baby. We have kept very busy getting better from being sick, a few times over, and getting things ready for the baby. The girls have loved watching the house transform and become "baby land". Alexis and I were talking about the new baby coming and what she would and wouldn't be able to do when she is first born. Alexis looked up at me and said, "Mom, I know! I've read the book!" Kids say the silliest things. We have been reading the "I'm going to be a big sister" book to Aubrey and it sounds like Alexis knows all their is to know. And in case I ever get tired, Alexis has volunteered to let the baby sleep upstairs in her room. How sweet! All the little clothes have been washed, the carpets have been cleaned and my bags are packed. Now we just wait... wish us luck!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

That'll be so exciting for you when the new baby comes. Looks like you've got a good couple of little helpers!

birdie said...

YAY!!! It's almost here. I'm so excited for you all. I definitely think the new baby should sleep up w/ Lexi. I think the baby would love it!

The Maughans said...

It came so quickly, but probably not for you! Lexi is all grown up and will be such a big help. I can totally see how happy I'd be with another girl - Emory and Tessa are inseparable!

GREENLAW said...

can't wait to meet allie! :)

Humphries Family:) said...

Im excited for you guys!!
Love Sarah

Keri West said...

Good luck you two! Three little girls... how exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. :)