Thursday, April 17, 2008

One week old


I can hardly believe it! Allie is one week old today and I'm still marveling at how wonderful my experience has been with this baby. From the spontaneous labor and easy delivery (YEA for VBAC!!!) to a speedy recovery and lots of love and help from many friends. My wonderful mom has been here to help and allowed me the precious gift of spending every waking minute cuddled up with Allie during these first precious weeks that go by too fast. Thank you mom for such a gift and to all of you for sharing this happy time with our family! Life truly is a beautiful gift!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

So sweet! I can't wait to meet her. Thanks for posting an update. I've been wondering how you've been.

Brett and Meredith said...

Much too cute...keep those darling pictures coming...love them! She is looking more and more like your other little ladies every day..how fun.

Keri West said...

Adorable! Congrats again!

The Maughans said...

Hooray for VBAC is right! I can't decide who she looks more like, I'm leaning towards #2 Wahlquist.

birdie said...

Oh my gosh - she is so beautiful! I'm so excited to see you this summer - I know it's a long way off (sort of) but it's a glimmer of seeing my friend and this darling baby!

Texan 2x2 said...

She is such a cutie! Thanks for the pictures. I am just positive she is getting her daily dose of kisses-- and then some! :)

Kim said...

What a sweetie! I don't know what it is like to have girls, but from your pictures it looks like a whole lot of sweetness. What a cute family.