Friday, September 4, 2009

My littlest girly girl




Allie is growing up fast! She nearly 17 months old and is leaving baby-hood behind and quickly entering toddler-hood...and causing a great deal of trouble along her way. She is into everything and climbs like crazy. My barstools can no longer be near the counter or table and since she is learning how to push the stools around, I can't leave ANYTHING on the counter either. My cupboards are always emptied out (the child locks keep breaking) and she has learned the "N" word ...NO! She does still have a very cute side and is learning a lot of fun things too. She loves to "sing" and "jibber jabber" and is actually learning quite a few words. She recently cut through seven new teeth all at once! She is very much into girly things. She loves purses and lipstick and especially painting her toe nails. In spite of the terrible twos on the horizon, she is still my little sweetheart!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I LOVE her little pigtails! Seriously, so adorable. And I love that she is putting on lipgloss! I am not too crazy about this age- you could be describing Baron (except for the girly stuff ;) Luckily I don't have a bar, so all he can climb on is my kitchen table, which is much closer to the ground :)