Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Look what I can do!


My wonderful cousin, Meredith, shared a fun website with me that is full of ideas, tips, and tricks for doing girls hair. Since I have three little girls, I figured I could use some new ideas. We've had a lot of fun and since Lexi always wants to "see" what I've done to her, I've taken a few pictures and thought I'd share them with you. Here is the link to this fabulous website: www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com

Another great website full of fun tips and ideas for moms is www.supermomcentral.blogspot.com
This one was started by my good friend Lauren. What a great way to contribute to the world by sharing your great ideas. Thanks Lauren!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! You are such a sweetheart! Lexi's hair looks so fun in these cute styles and I think it's an extra good idea in the summertime when you just gotta get all that hair out of your face and off your neck (and, in Gabby's case, away from the sticky icecream cone she's waving around!).

GREENLAW said...

great job!! :) lexi looks awesome! can't wait to see her sunday! :) what a great site! i'm always looking for new ideas! thanks!

Brett and Meredith said...

So I think I could look at that SuperMom blog forever! (And then I guess that would defeat the purpose as I would be neglecting my kids...hmmm) Anyway, it has a lot of fun ideas, and I will have to check back often to see some new fun ones! Thanks for the link.

Chad and Kristen said...

Thank you for posting those websites! I have already tried several styles and I am going to share them on my blog.

Macey said...

You are a rockin' mom! So cute! Hope you are enjoying your vaca.