Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Happy Birthday!








This past Saturday was my birthday and it was absolutely wonderful. From the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed, it was filled with happy things. My mom flew into town and we enjoyed a little "cake and presents" party orchestrated by Alexis and then a night out on the town with Adam while Grandma stayed home with the little girls. Adam took me to P.F. Changs for my first dining experience there and it was delicious! I fell in love with the lettuce wraps and those who know me would know it was a stretch that I even tried them. What a great birthday! Thank you for all the cards, calls, and messages! You made the day extra special for me!

P.S. Did you see I am the proud new owner of some pretty, stylish "super power" gloves?! Thanks mom!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa!!

Brett and Meredith said...

So Glad that you had a GREAT day! And, I love the new gloves! Looks like you had a ton of fun with your mom!

birdie said...

Happy BDay Alyssa!! Sorry for being the slacker friend and not even knowing it was your bday :(

I'm so glad it was a wonderful day (weekend).

Love the gloves!

birdie said...

Happy BDay Alyssa!! Sorry for being the slacker friend and not even knowing it was your bday :(

I'm so glad it was a wonderful day (weekend).

Love the gloves!

GREENLAW said...

happy birthday!!! (i am glad i got to sing to you!!) :) how fun to have your mom there... looks like you enjoyed her as usual!!!

The Van V's said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa!!

Brittanie said...

I'm sorry this is late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm glad you had such a perfect day!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I SWORE I would not miss your birthday this year - I thought it was later on in the month (closer to Brett's).

Well I'm glad you had such a great day. You totally deserve it.

And I have a present for you (actually several) that either need to go in the mail or possibly could be given in person if you're going to be in town anytime soon?