Friday, February 15, 2008

The turn around

Alright, so it turns out that you were right Keri, I threw away my expectations for the day and lived the second half of it spontaneously. It turned out to be a really nice day in the end, perhaps better than I'd originally planned/imagined it. Aubrey and I decorated Adam's car with hearts while he was at work and left a little gift on the seat for him, which I was delighted didn't melt by the end of the day. :) Lexi had a great time at her Valentines' party at school. We had to reschedule our planned date night due to a conflict with our babysitter so Adam suggested we get a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphys, which we did and we rented a family show to watch with the girls that they were really excited about and one for us to watch after the girls went to bed. (By the way, if any of you haven't discovered the beauty of "RedBox," you need to! $1 movie rentals -even new releases! Also FYI, "No Reservations" -which we watched last night -is a very cute show. ) Adam came home with chocolates for me (See's -my favorite!) and little baby rose plants for the girls to take care of and eventually plant outside. He helped to save the day with our surprises! Thanks Adam! :) The night was full of delicious unhealthy food and I loved every bite. Valentines Day is now second to Thanksgiving on my list of "the best days to be pregnant" -for the guilt free eating factor. :) Hope you all had as delightful of a day as I did and next year...I have no plans and plan to keep it that way. :)

4 comments:

birdie said...

You guys are so great - look how thoughtful you two are of each other! I love it.

It sounds like you had a fabu Valentines, even though it turned out a bit different than you planned.

How are you feeling and how many days/weeks do you have left? It's coming up soon, isn't it? Sometime the beginning of April?

birdie said...

You guys are so great - look how thoughtful you two are of each other! I love it.

It sounds like you had a fabu Valentines, even though it turned out a bit different than you planned.

How are you feeling and how many days/weeks do you have left? It's coming up soon, isn't it? Sometime the beginning of April?

Keri West said...

I'm so glad to hear that your Valentine's Day was a good one! I bet being with your husband and girls was a great way to share the most 'loving' day of the year. :)

GREENLAW said...

i'm glad you had a nice day! we had heart shaped pizza, too! :)