Monday, June 23, 2008

Just playing around





Allie and I were having a little fun with the camera the other day taking some pictures of her. She is just so happy, I can't help it! (Yes, I know the sheet is wrinkled. Like I said, it was just for fun and in my book, fun does not involve an iron!)



Allie loves Alexis. All Lexi has to do is walk past her and Allie will smile...but of course, since Lexi likes Allie too, she usually stops on her way by for a visit or to tell her a story or sing. So sweet!


Aubrey loves to play, play, play. Here she is playing "peek-a-boo."



If we ever catch her holding still, we can still capture that somewhat serious expression that she's had ever since she was a baby, just like this picture of her on her blessing day.

6 comments:

birdie said...

So darling! You did a fabulous job with the sheet - wrinkles and all.

I can't believe how big your girls are getting - it is crazy!

Tricia said...

I think the pictures look great. They are so fun when they actually will let you take their pictures. I saw that you have the Millits blog attached but you have to be invited to view it. Do you think that you can ask Allison to email me? Thanks my email is boliviarocks@hotmail.com

Brett and Meredith said...

That IS red hair!! I love, love, love it!! I hope it stays because it is much too cute. She is such a doll. I just want to give her great big hugs...what a cutie pie!

Texan 2x2 said...

All of your girls are so pretty! (Just like you!)
How fun that Allie has red hair..... and to think that we all wondered if she would be blonde like Alexis or brunette like Aubrey! She decided to do her own thing. Good for her! Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

GREENLAW said...

SO cute!! allie's so big!! and i can't believe how old aubrey looks! she's changing into a little girl!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I think she is just the PERFECT combination of you and Adam - could you just eat up those darling, chubby little arms and legs? I cannot wait to see this little cutie in JUST ONE WEEK!

PS - I have a pic of Aubrey's blessing day just like that one and you both look so lovely in it. She had on that beautiful blessing dress your mom had brought back from Italy and such a thoughtful look on her face. You can tell she's a thinker!