Monday, October 20, 2008

Back in business!

WAHOO!!! I can't believe it! I discovered today that I do actually have a cord that enabled me to download the pictures from my camera! Hooray! (Now maybe I can get a "real" birthday present.) I've been so anxious to post these pictures of Allie on her half-birthday (yes, we even ate a cupcake in her honor -but no, we did not actually make them for the occasion). I also have a variety of pictures from other events throughout the month of October which I may try to post soon. For now...here's more of Allie playing around in her crib being so proud to sit up.

6 comments:

Danina said...

Whenever I want to feel really happy, I just take a peek at this baby! I just cant help but smile when I see her.

Carolee said...

Allie just speaks "happiness" what a blessing she has been to your family

birdie said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. I love the bedding, btw.

allison said...

love the slide show. great fun.

GREENLAW said...

she is SO darn cute! :) and i LOVE the pics of the girls!!! WOW! they are beautiful.

Sarah said...

Your family pictures are amazing and your girls are just too adorable, I love your baby's sitting up pictures. I wish Baron could sit-up... he just rolls around on the floor :) Too cute Alyssa!