Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Half-Birthday, Allie!




Allie is six months old today! I can hardly believe it. As a gift, she has earned herself a baby gate as she has learned to army crawl and is getting into all sorts of trouble. She also sits up on her own now and really seems to feel like she's part of the "big girl club" now because of just that. I took some VERY cute pictures of her today, but you will have to wait to see them since I haven't replaced my memory card adapter just yet. (Good thing my birthday is coming up next month.:) Keep checking in...notes on Allie's six month check-up will be coming up next week; Aubrey gave her a pretty thorough exam with the play dr. kit this morning, but all she told me was that "something's wrong with her head." Allie was a good sport through it all, as she almost always is.

No comments: