Thursday, October 30, 2008

October!

October has been a month filled with food and friends; does it get any better. My girls and I have been having a blast together doing all the things little girls and moms do and love to have play-dates with lots of our little buddies. Here are a few snapshots of the things we've been up to.




A trip to the zoo with Gabby



Crawling buddies Julia and Allie








Making cookies at our "October party"



Allie and Ethan




Family Night with the Luke's



And, of course, my "little fancies." This is what they usually look like at any given moment. Kind of looks like a "what's wrong with this picture?" image to me. (i.e. upside-down glasses, miss-matched shoes...) Sure love these girls!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love it! Glad to hear you all are well.

Brett and Meredith said...

Yeah for October fun! Great job on the pumpkin baking, too. I really wanted to try it this year, since it's been awhile since I did it before, but with temps still in the high 90s, I don't think we fall into the category of "someone who can leave their oven on all morning". Yikes! Okay, and your girls are growing too fast! I couldn't help but notice that Lexi is getting so tall! Wow! What gorgeous little ladies and I love the fancy Nancy pose!