Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Diapers!


I came across an awesome deal on diapers this past week at Diapers.com. I typically buy them from whichever store I can find the best deal using sales and coupons (which is usually one of the drug stores such as Walgreens or Rite Aid). The online deal this past week was better than any I had seen in the stores for awhile...and they delivered it the very next day to my doorstep -for free! That is what I call great service! I was very happy with my Diapers.com experience and will definately use them again and pass on my recommendation. They offer online discounts, free shipping with a minumum order, and they accept regular coupons from the newspaper, etc. All you have to do is mail them in and they will be posted to your account for your next order. Very cool. They have a lot more than just diapers, too. If you are a new customer, use my referral code: ALYS2395 to get $10 off your first order. Also, for a limited time, you can fill out the rebate form found here http://www.diapers.com/helpcenter/parenting.htm
to get an additional $14 off. Place an order of $50 or more to get the free shipping.(Combining these offers got me several packs of Pampers for just over $4 per pack.)
Happy Shopping!

No comments: