Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Grinding Wheat

We had "Sample Sunday" at church this past week and I was asked to bring in homemade wheat bread. I was talking to my girlfriend about our upcoming getaway this weekend while I was getting ready to grind my wheat and she requested that I document the process...so this is for you, Jenn. :)






Sadly, I didn't get a picture of the bread, but this truly homemade honey wheat bread was delicious! More people should make bread. :) Send me a recipe if you have a favorite. This week I will attempt a braided cinnamon bread...I can hardly wait for the heavenly aroma!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yay bread! I'm glad to see it all turned out.

Also, when you were talking about your wheat grinder, I was picturing something hand powered. Yours looks pretty slick!