Friday, February 19, 2010

Spring is here



This is a picture I took with my phone a week or so ago on our afternoon walk/bike ride around the neighborhood. Blossoms are out everywhere now! The neighborhood looks beautiful with the many flowers in bloom and leaves on the trees. Yesterday, it hit 70 degrees here! We wore t-shirts and played at the park. It was great. I've accepted the fact that it is time to get out in the yard again. We mowed the lawn and trimmed the shrubs (my least favorite yard chore) and I am anxious to plant some flowers. We are excited to say that spring is finally here!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous. SO jealous.

S.a.m. said...

I agree with Jenny.

...although I'm not jealous that you did yard work. I don't miss yard work.

Danina said...

Lucky!